Saturday, August 18, 2012

crack-tastic crackers!



Hi friends! Today I have been making some snacks for my small group tomorrow night.
I found the recipe for these "Crack-tastic Crackers" a few weeks ago, and I must say, it was a big hit at the last pool party I went to.

Here's what you do:

Mix together the 1 1/4 cup of oil, 1 packet of ranch dressing powder mix (not pictured), and whatever seasonings you want. (i wanted to try 3 different ones, so I divided the oil into 3 different bowls)

Once all your seasons are mixed in, begin dipping the saltine crackers into the oily mixture. You want the crackers well coated, but you might want to drain them some so that they don't get soggy.

Once you have them all coated, stick them in the oven at 250 degrees for 15mins. They look like the ones above when they are done.

The recipe uses about 4 sleeves of saltine crackers, so it makes quite a lot. That's it. It's very easy, only takes about an hour, and is great for a quick snack for a large family or for a party of any sort.

What are some of your favorite snacky party dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment