Saturday, September 1, 2012

good bye august


Hello September.

Is it just me, or as soon as August is over, summer is over. And as soon as September begins, fall begins. I know that fall doesn't really begin until Sept 22, but still. :(
I like fall, I really do. The thing that makes me sad about it is that winter comes right after that. Yep, you got it. I hate winter. I hate cold, I hate snow, I hate how it gets dark super early, etc etc etc. *GASP*  I know some of you strongly disagree with me there, but that's alright. Yay for being different! See those pictures of me at the beach? Yeah, that is where I belong and will one day live. Where it only gets chilly (not cold), where the sun seems to shine more than normal, and where it never snows! Brrr....... just thinking of snow makes me cold!

So what is your favorite season and why?


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... That's a tough one. I don't think that I really like Summer or Spring that much, so that leaves Fall and Winter. I love fall, and everything about it. I love the fact that it gets colder (yeah, were definitely different ;), and that means jeans and sweatshirts.
    I was born in Iowa, so I believe snow is kinda in my veins. Although, I only like it before Christmas. After that, I just want it to be summer.
    So yeah, Fall is probably my fav. :)

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess Iowa does have quite a lot of snow huh? I guess I don't like snow because for the first half of my life I lived in VA, and it hardly ever snowed. And now I live in IN and it snows quite a lot every winter. One thing I do like about winter though is layering. I love to layer clothes!!! haha

      Delete
  2. Love the collage! ;) I know what you mean about winter -I dont like cold either. I guess I like fall because it feels like change is in the air and something new and exciting is right around the corner.. <3

    ReplyDelete