Tuesday, September 11, 2012

a good day

 
Hello everybody. I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday. Here where I live, it such a beautiful day today. The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are chirping, and the temperature is just perfect. It would be a perfect day to go on a hike or a nice long bicycle ride but alas, I cannot. Instead, my day is going to consist of writing papers, taking quizzes, studying for tests, and reading chapters and chapters in my text books. As you can see.......
 



.............I'm not too thrilled. But you know what? Sometimes you just have to make the best of it. Sure there are things I would rather be doing, but today is actually a great day for some homework. Right now I am sitting at my desk in my room, with beams of sunlight shining through my window, Lady Antebellum blasting from my speakers, and a cup of chai tea setting next to me. Hey, it could be worse! It all has to do with your mindset. If you feel like your day isn't going too well or you aren't very thrilled about the way you have to spend your day just keep repeating these sayings in your head.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment