Friday, September 14, 2012

i heart mint

Yeah so, I actually have an entire board on Pinterest devoted to all things mint. It is probably one of my favorite colors right now. It is just so crisp, clean, elegant, and calming. Believe it or not though, I have nothing mint in my wardrobe! Nothing! (well...I do have fingernail polish...but that doesn't count.) Here are some of my favorite ways to wear the color mint:


~Cute summery party dresses~



~The perfect accessories~

 

 
~Breezy elegant shirts~
 




and of course......
 
~The classic mint jean!~
 




So yes, as you can see, mint clothing/accessories are definitely on my "to buy" list. ;)

What is your favorite color to wear right now?

All the pics shown on this post are from Pinterest. Feel free to follow me! http://pinterest.com/differentone1/

No comments:

Post a Comment