Saturday, September 15, 2012

good things

 
~Saw a beautiful sunrise this morning. Kind of justifies having to be up so early.
 
 
~Began and completed a five page paper today. Makes one feel good, ya know?
One more thing to mark off my check list.
 

 
~The annual Hispanic festival here in town is tonight. My family has participated in it since we moved here nine years ago. I can always count on having a good time....and using my Spanish.
 


~Went with some people from my church to see Hillsong Live last night. It was undoubtedly the best concert I have ever been to. Actually, it wasn't even a concert. It was a full out, three hour long worship service....and I loved every single minute of it.

(This picture is not taken by me. I wasn't allowed to take any pictures, so I took this one off of Hillsong's facebook page.)
 
I encourage anyone and everyone to go to a Hillsong concert at some point in their life.
Whether it is Hillsong Live or Hillsong United, it doesn't matter.
At the end of the night, your voice will hurt, your throat will be sore, your ears will be ringing, your legs will be tired from standing, and your arms will be tired from raising, but it is all worth it because you are doing it for God and no one else.
Even though you may be physically exhausted, you will be spiritually refreshed and ready to take on whatever life throws at you next.
 
 
This is one of my favorite energetic songs that they did. You couldn't help but run in place!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment