Friday, September 7, 2012

to wrap it up


Well guys, the local fall festival is here which only means one thing. Summer is pretty much over and fall is pretty much on its way. But that's alright. This summer has probably been one of the best summers I have ever had, filled with friends, concerts, beaches, travelling, state fairs, and family. And from what I can tell, this fall isn't going to be half bad either! God has blessed me in so many ways, sometimes I just can't even believe it. I can't wait to see what God has planned for tomorrow, next month, next year, and the rest of my life.

Here are a few favorite pics of mine that were taken over the summer put to two of my top favorite songs. :)


2 comments:

  1. Your summer looked awesome :D My summer pretty much consisted of a bunch of changes and growth, and it all seems like it went so fast, yet when I look back to last June, everything seems so old...
    Although, I am looking forward to fall, and the start of football season <3

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the video. And that first song is one of my favorites too! Ya know you're right, we've been blessed with a pretty awesome summer. Kinda haven't had it half bad have we? I love you.

    ReplyDelete