Tuesday, October 9, 2012

here i go again

Here I go again. Pushing my blog to the bottom of my priority list. I really need to stop doing that. Midterms are going on this week, so it has been really stressful lately. On the positive side, midterms means that I am half way done with the semester! I am sooo ready for the semester to be over!

On top of all the homework, I have also been researching and visiting some colleges. It turns out that I will be transferring in January instead of September. That is a big difference! So I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to figure out what college I want to go to, filling out applications, and applying for scholarships. Let me tell ya, college is stressful! But I have grown so much since I started August of last year.

So yeah, that is my life right now. Anything big and exciting going on in yours? Tell me!

What I'm listening to: Mumford and Sons new album. So good!
What I'm eating: honey mustard pretzel pieces
What I'm watching: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
What I'm wearing: jeans, tee over a long sleeve shirt, and a mustard scarf.
What I'm drawing: nothing right now. :/ but I drew the picture up above!

No comments:

Post a Comment