Saturday, January 26, 2013

yay weekends!


Hello friends! How has life been treating you this week? It's been rather crazy for me. The semester is definitely in full swing now and I am officially overwhelmed with homework and such. I have so much drawing I am supposed to do this week for both my Drawing I and Design I classes! I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna have to draw all weekend, and do nothing but! But hey, it beats writing papers right?

Here is a picture of the first drawing project I did. Yay for circles! haha


 It has been crazy cold up here in Northern Indiana, and it is sooooo windy! All the time! It also seems to snow every other day, which is pretty, but it gets kind of old.

This is what I woke up to yesterday morning.

 In other news, my sister is headed to Haiti again! She and a group of people from our church and a few other local churches arrived there yesterday. So if you could remember to say a prayer for them, that would be terrific.

Here is a picture of my sister and two of the best guys I know wearing their Haiti T-shirts. I hope they have a wonderful time and that they are shining lights for all to see.

 I don't know about you, but I am super glad it is the weekend. Yay for sleeping in, getting homework done, and just hanging out with friends.

Last night a few roommates and I decided to take a last minute excursion to Ivanhoe's for some ice cream and to do some shopping. I love doing spontaneous things. :)



Beth Ann showed me this music video the other day and I must say, it one of the best ones I've seen for quite some time. I love all the special effects used that give it a whimsical look, I love how both of their voices sound together, and I am pretty sure I am going to love that movie "Safe Haven".
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I promise "Let's Talk About Boys part 2" will be up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment