Saturday, January 5, 2013

IWU!!!



Well, I officially am a transfer student. I arrived to IWU yesterday and got all moved in. Today I just finished saying my goodbyes and am now hanging out in my dorm room waiting for my room-mates to arrive. Moving away from home is a big step outside my comfort zone, but I know that everyone goes through it and that I can totally handle it. It is just a little awkward, uncomfortable, and emotional at first.
I am excited about finally being able to take some art classes this semester! I am taking drawing I, design I, and a Art History course............along with some other General Studies courses.
This whole living on a college campus thing is going to be very different, but I know that God wants me here at IWU and that He has some great things planned for me here. :)
Blessings!
*Ash*

1 comment:

  1. It's you!!! haha I love this picture by the way. I'm so excited for you to be there and you finally getting ready to take the classes you've always wanted to. Seriously super proud of you and hoping you wont forget me once you start illustrating for Disney. Maybe you could suggest a Disney princess named after me? Idk... just a thought. Anywhoo, I love you to pieces and hope to see you on your spring or summer break! (I emailed you btw). Oh...and I hope to see you on blogger once a week at least. ;D

    ReplyDelete