Thursday, December 27, 2012

christmas, cousins, and college


Well, Christmas is over and gone and the new year is approaching quickly. Can you believe it?
I can't. For some reason, it really did not feel like Christmas to me, and I can't really put my finger on why. It began feeling more like Christmas when my cousins from VA came to visit, like they do every year. We all have changed so much and do not have as much in common anymore, but we still enjoy our time together. Yesterday we got a few inches of snow, so we took a nice long walk in it and sledded a bit. It made for some good memories. 


Unfortunately, the cousins leave tomorrow, then the new year will arrive, then I will move to IWU. I have so much to do before I transfer! I have to do laundry, pack, buy my textbooks, and all in a week. I leave next Friday. I am quite nervous about the move, but am excited as well. Change is always scary, but it doesn't mean that it is bad. Truly, I believe that this is a good change and it will improve my life academically, physically, and spiritually.


1 comment:

  1. I like the photo of you and your cousins -looks like you all had a good time. :) And that snow in the background.... *sigh*. ;)

    ReplyDelete