Tuesday, December 11, 2012

it's christmas!


It is finally starting to feel like Christmas time. The temperature has dropped, it snowed a little yesterday, I am almost done with my finals, Christmas music is playing everywhere I go, and the house is all decorated.

I don't know about you, but I am so ready to start making Christmas treats, watching Christmas movies (I have already seen Elf.........which is my favorite), wrapping gifts, caroling, and attending all the Christmas parties coming up!

This Saturday is the first Christmas party of the holiday season, Sunday night is our church's Christmas music service, then Tuesday some girlfriends of mine are getting together and having a big sleepover at Clifty Inn. The sleepover is half birthday party for a friend and half good bye party for me. (I'm headed off to IWU in Jan!)

Sounds like next week is going to be full of holiday fun. What do you all have planned during this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment