Saturday, December 22, 2012

being a witness, gingerbread style


My sister and I went to a gingerbread house making party last night. Before I even arrived, I knew what I wanted to do, a nativity. I have made gingerbread houses before.....really good ones at that, but that's what everybody does ya know? I decided to do something different and to create the manger scene, which is the true reason for the season. Because it was different than the rest, it caught everyone's eye and I got many questions asked about it. Who knows? Out of all of the people there last night, maybe there were some who didn't know about Jesus who came as a baby so that He could become a sacrifice and die for our sins.


I just think that this song Welcome to Our World by Chris Rice is so meaningful.
It isn't just a song, it is a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment